Mek & Mok


Aku baru dapat mood nak menulis balik hehe. Also  Happy Eid Mubarak for those who are celebratingg, Maaf Zahir & Batin!

I don't really know when it started but I always knew that I loved cats since I was little. Took me years to convinced my parents that I wanted to have my own, after a while they tewas hehe

My cats are probably not the most manja compared to others. They don't like being held for a long period of time..both of them will start mengelupur to escape.  I like how mischievous they can be, how adorable and crazy they can be at times. They would instantly be in hide and seek mode whenever they heard stranger's footsteps and they would never leave the spot until the coast is clear. Which sometime could troublesome for me because I get worried easily knowing they haven't eat, drink nor poop for hours, so whenever this kind of things occurred I would sneak them to the kitchen so they can do their business😂


As you see in the picture, Mek (yg warna gelap) was not in a good shape when I first got her. Mok was definitely alot healthier compared to her. Owner lama diorg ni dh mcm redha if aku x amek si Mek because she was so sick. Badan penuh dengan kurap,kurus gila, kutu lagi and mmg x active, dia bnyak duk sorang2. Kucing2 lain semua xnak main dgn dia. But somehow I can't just leave her there because if I did, aku takut dia mati sia2 je nanti. She and Mok was the smallest ones there. So I couldn't ditch her, aku mmg nekad nak bgi dia sihat. I can honesly say she was not getting a good treatment based on her condition. Also aku x salahkan owner lama sebab dia mmg bela banyak kucing, cat maintenance is not easy plus expensive when it comes to vet treatments. 

Anyway as soon as I got them, the next day I bought them to the vet. Only to found out that...Aku ingtkn kucing aku ni seekor jantan seekor betina, pergi vet, both betina weh..sabo je lah 😂😂 Even the doctor questioned why I would take in si Mek. He was not sure that Mek would survived, yes it was that serious. Alhamdulillah si Mok was in a healthy condition. She just needs some basic meds..as for Mek. Sebulan lebih gak lah aku bertarung bagi ubat kt baby aku yg seekor tu, Compare to Mok, ubat dia jauh lagi banyak hoii. Dah lah bnyak.. lepas tu ubat besar2, boleh lah imagine cmne aku gaduh nak sumbat ubat dlm mulut dia, dengan badan kuruih cmtu ishh. Pretty sure 2-3 months after getting them mmg aku bnyak ulang alik gi vet dengan budak dua ekor tu. Mcm2 hal wktu tu dengan diorg, ade je benda yg tak kena. Thankfully we made through. Previous experience with Simbaq have taught me that they both need to be vaccinated as soon as possible, So aku memang buat tu secepat yang mungkin baru aku rse tenang. 

After 6 months from the 1st picture. Mok got fatter and Mek got healthier alhamdulillah

No one actually expect si Mek would recover, even aku pun awl2 have my doubts. But baby is definitely strong and only mengada (in her way) dgn aku, literally. She follows me everywhere in the house. She doesn't really get close but she just wants me to be in her sight (I found that behavior to be cute af) Worth it lah aku susah sket mse nak tolong sihatkan dia, tgk2 aku ended up ade peneman hehe. Meanwhile si Mok manja dalam diam..bukan dgn aku..dengan ibuu. My mom would tell me stories about Mok urut2 her/bergesel/mintak urut dia lah and she can't even get it on tape because apparently Mok knows when she gets recorded which is annoying because I got jealous, obviously🤦


Casually sitting on my bed waiting for the lights to be out so she can doze off sampai subuh, Yes, Mek kalau tido, dia jarang sgt bangun pagi2 buta. Dia ikut tido smpai tuan dia bangun hahaha. Si Mok 3am-5am is her hunting time (memang mcm most cats, Mek is different compared to her) I'm just glad she's doing so much better now, melimpah2 bulu dia sebab telan ubat lebat bulu agknya dulu.


Aku pantang tgk Mok cmni mmg aku kacau sebab aku geram, dia kuat mengigit, lantak pi lah dia gigit pun janji aku dapat usap perut dia hahaha. She's definitely living up to her name GeMok. But thankfully she's not obese, just chubby. She doesn't eat anything other than kibbles & tuna treats, mmg cerewet when it comes to food. Aku try bagi makann ayam, ikan rebus/goreng ke ape, dia reject, poyo gila mkcik ni.


It's difficult trying to take these two in a picture because at times whenever they get close, tau nak bertumbuk je. Especially after visiting the vet, I would have to seperate Mek from Mok because fat ass tends to get a bit moody, she hates going to the vet hahaha. Next month is their annual vaccination, wish me luck aduhh



in loving memory of simbaq, up until now I still wish I could have done better as your owner. miss you still..



Double Scoop Ice Cream