I WENT TO EXO's CONCERT. YES I ACTUALLY DID!
First concert of my life and I spent it on Exo. Was it worth it?
this probably explains the answer to that question
It took alot of convincing but yeah it was worth it, every single penny.
Anyway, after alot of discussion we decided to take the Lower Cat 1 (M) seating. We went there I think around 12pm and the concert starts around 8pm. We had to wait for 8 long hours lol. The only thing we ate during that whole time was water and some bread, plus it was too tiring to even eat alot considering the fact that the weather was blazing hot. Honestly me and my friends arrived way to early considering the fact that we got numbered seats, we don't have to rush or anything but obviously the excitement got to us hahaha.
We officially starts queing around 2.30pm-3.00pm. The worst part? standing still for long hours with hands full of free souvenirs, our heavy bag and...and it was raining hahaha. I swore I thought that time just froze at that time because it felt like we were standing forever.
Kpop Concert Tips :
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Don't be ridiculous and wear high heels (unless if you're planning to be in so much pain)
- I would suggest bring a small backpack, because you will buy or received things and you want to have something to keep all those stuff.
- Bring raincoats (they usually sell it there as well, but it's better to prepared it early) I wouldn't suggest bringing umbrella because it's going to slow your process to get into the venue. You can't bring it inside.
- Perfume would be a nice option because after all that long hours, alot of uncomfortable odors will come out hahaha
- Pack some food (more like snacks) and mineral water. You can bring bread into the event. No glass containers/tupperware are allowed.
- Bring extra cash. Because there's plenty of things that will catch your attention (lightsticks/posters/cards/hand-fans and etc etc)
- Plaster will come in handy to treat those blisters. It would be safe to put it on first on spots that you know it's going to appeared (or just wear socks lmao)
I can't even describe how I felt when we handed our ticket and walk inside the venue. That feeling when we sat down and we could see the whole stage since our seating are pretty high up so our view weren't blocked by anything or anyone.
At first it felt like this
3 seconds later..
and in the end..
the three of us was freaking out haha
Do I need to explain what happened during the concert?
I already lost my voice when the MAMA started playing and then we saw those boys. I lost it, I think we all lost it. I think my sanity already left my body when I heard the word "Careless, Careless" . 8 of them was there, Lay (my bias) however, wasn't able to attend. I was pretty devastated when I found out but the outcome of that night I got myself a bias wrecker, 박찬열 (Park Chan Yeol)
that person right there. i can't even haih
no, im not okay lmao
The concert ended after 2-3 hours and it felt like it ended so fast. When we got into the car, the three of us was such in awe. We couldn't really accept the fact that it was over hahahaha.
Hence, post concert depression occurred (I do not want to describe this hahaha). We still talked about it until now without failed hahaha.
In conclusion, am I planning to go again?