Misi Kurus Kuja pt 3


This is definitely delayed sorrrry I've been busy dealing with some stuff but I am here with good progress hehehe.

I'VE DROPPED 7 KG IN 2 MONTHS YASS

Thank god I finally felt like I've managed to put myself on the right track again eventho I went full on sesat for a year. After completely changing workout and eating habits, it totally showed some progress weh I feel like crying whenever I think about it. Also aku rse mse bulan puasa ni pun membantu gak kot sebab aku kurangkn makan and exercise sket2. Despite having to cut Cardio Dancing mse bulan puasa, I am glad those simple 300-400 burn calories workout I set during fasting months worked. I focused more on short HIIT workouts rather than dancing last month. 

Now that aku dh spoil myself for a week because of raya, I am so ready to drop few more kgs until Dee's wedding. Aku x tau lah kenapa time wedding kawan2 aku, semangat aku nak turunkan berat aku jadi lagi mendadak, Ikin wedding 2 years back, I lose over 15kg+ in less than a year. I just want to look good in pictures and in clothes obviously. Also aku ade lgi satu reason but I'll save that to myself because it's embarrassing but it definitely motivates me to keep going.  

Anyway I got less that 3 months to lose more less 10kgs (until I reached my goal weight obviously), hella worried but super excited to start this again. I've made some changes yet again sbb aku jenis cepat bosan bila buat benda sama. Dapat gaji lagi aku nak target running shoes so I can start jogging properly again and maybe..just maybe join fun run ke marathon ke hehe. Don't want to write all that yet sebab plan masih jauh di hadapan. Insyallah next update I'll write more details about the type of workouts and my eating regiments, until then..*tepuk diri sendiri..goodluck! 
Double Scoop Ice Cream