That One Incident



I was about to take my wudhu when I paused and stared my earlobe. Both of the earring holes are completely covered now because it's been a really long time since I wore earrings. I've became too scared to wear them now lol.

One of my earlobes ate my earring's back, literally lmao

I don't really remember when exactly did I decided to pierce my earlobes. But it probably happened somewhere when I'm in primary school. I was at my hometown and the experience hurts like yeah I'm never doing that again kinda hurt. I know, I'm being a cry baby again as usual muaha.

But then after I got my ears pierced something kinda happened. I don't really know how to describe it in detail but there was some kind of bad reaction to it. My earlobes got swollen, it bleeds occasionally and there some icky substance coming out from it, yeah gross I know. Anyway years after I kinda found out that I guess my ears were sensitive towards the earring's material. It was a simple gold earring with red diamond embedded to it. Didn't know what kind of gold it was, doesn't matter since am not a big fan of gold hahah

So here's the funny part. I had that ugly reaction on my ears for quite some time to be honest. One day I was on my way to my aunt's place and I realized that left earring back's was missing. I checked everywhere in the car, even when I came back to my home, I ransack my bedroom just to find that tiny piece of metal. Really tho at first I kinda find it odd, it wasn't possible for the backing to fall off that easily because I screwed it pretty neatly to the earring. I couldn't imagine that thing to just slide off. Now because I failed to find the backing, told my mom about it and lol she scold the hell out of me because of it and got me a replacement for it. So I just continued wearing that earring for years really. You know what's stupid, I took off my earrings quite often because I need to clean them and every time I took the new backing off I always noticed like there was something hard underneath my earlobe. I felt it really but I still wore like nothing is wrong. I'm that ignorant *facepalm


Until one day I was watching tv with my dad and he took a closer look at my left ear. My dad told me to clean them so I took the supplies needed and let him do it for me instead lol. So what happened was he literally just took my earrings off and started touching my ear then he said that he saw something "shiny" I thought he was joking at first, then he took my finger and told me to feel the spot he was holding. Bloody hell there was definitely something there, that's when I knew I've messed up hahaha

Immediately we went to the clinic to get it out lmaoooo.  I swore when the doc hand over the thing to me, I went blank lol. All this time I've been searching for that tiny shit and it turns out somehow it got buried under my earlobes...all those years..how the hell is that even possible seriously hahaha. Did my ear got fatter through the years until it was able to eat my earrings lmao I can't even.

Now the question is, should I get my ears pierce again..erkk..
Double Scoop Ice Cream