#17 Thoughts




you look prettier when you're thinner
did your boyfriend told you to lose weight?
you're probably losing weight because you have someone kann

first of all please shut up, seriously.
A stranger, someone that I only know for like less than 30 minutes. I didn't even share any of my past pictures with him and he said one of the above. thanks for giving me something to write about, lol.

Yes sis is triggered. For quite a number of days now.  Finally had the time to write about this.

Do I find that insulting, very much yes. You have no right what so ever to judge whether I'm pretty or not when I'm thin or overweight. Lol aku sendiri pun x pernh nmpak myself that way even bila aku dh lost weight. You don't even know the things I've been through to get me this far and you're not even my family members. Yes, I would have to tolerate if any of my family members said this kind of things to me tho it hurts, alot (it already happened, ishhh). Like excuse me, do I look that disturbingly hideous when I was overweight until you have the guts to say such things. Do my feelings not matter in this??

God I just need to put this out here that there is no man ever involved with me in my process of losing weight. Never! I did it on my own decision. There was no boyfriend. love, crush or relationships for a whole 10 long months of 2017 so stop saying nonsense ishhh. sakit bodo haa geram aku cmni..

Now if you're thinking I'm overreacting. Try and be in my shoes for 23 years and see for yourself what it feels like.


Double Scoop Ice Cream