#18 Thoughts

I'm bored af and really don't know what to write about anymore these days. Is this what writer's block feels like. Every time I felt like writing, I draft it as usual but then it never get to the end because I just lost interest towards it. I have't been writing that much anymore, even my diary has been dead for weeks. My losing weight progress have hit yet another plateau for 2-3 months now. I keep losing and gaining weight at the same time. By the end of the week, is like there's no progress at all. Lets not mentioned the amount of time I promise myself to go for a jog and ended up cancelling it because "there's always tomorrow"

Wake up lah kuza. 

"I have a goal to reach before Raya this year" That's what I said 3 months prior to fasting month. Now there's only less than 50 days before Ramadhan starts and I'm this lazy. 

I know I can't be like this but my goodness these days I just feel like disappearing. I've been thinking about deleting every apps I have and just stay gone for a while. I don't feel like having fun nor going out. All I do is literally eat and sleeping. I used to have problem sleeping at night and now I'm sleeping to much. All these sentences sounds hella familiar kann. Because I haven't felt this unmotivated for so long, I'm putting myself back at that spot.. I would have drag my ass back to the gym and drain myself up again so that I have something to focus on, but because of some stuff I'm not able to do so right now and it's really frustrating. 

Double Scoop Ice Cream