About Me (2018 Version)

Lol I'm supposed to be working but I couldn't help but procrastinate. So I ended up reading again my old post and cringed at my own writing because oh my lord it is just so embarrassing hahaha.

I've been wanting to write again about the "about me" post that I wrote about 3 years back just to see how much my preference change? does that make sense lol 
  1. Ku Zafirah Ku Zamri
  2. Currently 23 years old .... this is not funny
  3. Originally from Gombak KL, moved to Puchong at the age of 4 years old then moved to Kajang when I was 18 years old. It has been 5 years now.
  4. No I am no longer obsessed with the colour pink, that kid is long gone lol
  5. I can still speak in 2 languages which is bahasa melayu and english, tho now I can understand and write bits of Hangeul from my never ending kdrama watching.
  6. I still listened to all types of music (genre and language). As long as it sounds good and fit into my taste.
  7. When I am listening to music in another language, I like to study the meaning of the songs instead of just enjoying the beat. The meaningful the lyrics it, the more obsessed I get with the song. Basically I like listening to songs I can relate to myself haa.
  8. Now, these days I don't really have a color preference when it comes to clothing. As long as it looks pretty and decent. I wear all black too sometimes now.
  9. I am obsessed with oversize sweaters and hoodies these days. 
  10. My source of entertainment has definitely changed since there're plenty of media platforms. I don't use youtube that often now.
  11. I'm currently helping out my family running their company ever since my diploma ended lol.
  12. My girl celebrity crush used to be Jennifer Lawrence but then I haven't seen any of her movies for a while now lol. I don't think I have one currently. But she's still amazing.
  13. Still in love with Range Rover Evoque. Whenever I saw that car on the streets, I would say jodoh . If that car was a person I would marry him literally. that car such a pleasing sight to see.
  14. Male celebrity crush is Tom Hiddleston. He is perfect. aih I'm in love lol
  15. Am still terrified of watching horror movies alone. 
  16. I'm still very hopelessly romantic, but with an attitude these days hahaha
  17. I like going shopping alone these days or with close friends. No, I don't shop with my mom anymore because I think I'm pretty capable of deciding what looks good on me or nah
  18. I'm up to watch or listen to anything to K-related. I have submerged myself into that world and there's just no stopping for now lol.
  19. Nope I can't live without my phone, other than texting apps I pretty sure I can live without social medias tho. I've been wanting to like test myself but haven't got the chance lol.
  20. Still dreaming to travel. Been saving and doing plans lately.
  21. Well these days it's kinda hard to be nice all the time because when you're too nice people tend to take advantage. I'm nice to those who knows to respect me:*
  22. Still very loud, clingy and annoying, I'm sorry lol.
  23. I curse alot when I'm like super upset. It's not a proud thing to have but it's how I cope when I'm frustrated.
  24. I do not like to be disturbed when I have my headphones on, literally don't.
  25. If I ever stopped or paused something that I'm doing just so I could talk to you, that means you meant something in my life.
  26. I still love white tulips more than roses, tho I've never seen it in real life.
  27. Fav. fruit is still strawberries...but better if covered in chocolate...yumm
  28. I am still very awkward, but the people that have known me for years will think of me very differently.
  29. I have never had a proper first date. except for the one with my cheating ex. I don't consider that as a date anyway since it was with other people.
  30. My eye color is dark brown. but I felt like my eye color has gotten abit lighter compared to before. I wear contacts for fun lol
  31. About my eye condition (exotropia strabismus) I want to get surgery for it but I haven't completely made up my mind.
  32. I've lost a total of 25kg last year, I got another 15kg to work on.
  33. I enjoy wearing makeup from time to time, when I'm not lazy that is lol
  34. I care about skincare more than makeup. 
  35. I've been trying to fix my skin back to it's normal condition. still my fault for not being grateful. maybe that's why I don't wear makeup often. I want my skin to breathe.
  36. It is very hard to love me lol because I'm such a complicated person tbh (I'll write another post about this lol)
  37. Currently have 2 phones, one for my daily use and another was for me to watch series/drama etc.
  38. If I were to described a perfect day, it will be by going to the beach. Since I enjoy being close to water.
  39. I could sit by my own doing nothing for hours or focusing on something so much not realizing how much time flies, there's just no in between lol.
  40. The songs in my walkman probably consists of a mixture of sad ballad songs, moving on songs and songs for working out mostly in korean, english, spanish, french, malay and a bit of bollywood.
  41. This song always gets me hype up these days lol  Lido - Not Enough feat. THEY
  42. I'm not really fond of chocolates, I like vanilla better.
  43. I watched way too many recipes videos but I haven't had try any of it lol.
  44. Still not good at cooking malay food (find it complicated), I'm better when it comes to western food haha
  45. Sweet desserts scares me a little bit because I think about the amount of sugar content. But no it didn't stop me from eating haha
  46. I am someone that can fall asleep very easily. just give me a pillow and I'll dozed of within 15 minutes, sometimes 10 lol.
  47. I have plenty of physical scars on me since I'm very clumsy (both mentally and physically apparently hah)
  48. I rarely know when to give up in anything unless if I lose interest or when I feel like it's just not working no matter what I do.
  49. I'm a little bit of tone deaf, but that didn't stop me from singing whenever hahaha
  50. Lastly, my 2018 resolution is to just find back my mental strength tbh and since I already managed to fixed my physical health last year (still working on it tho hehe)
It was so hard to write 50 things about me, didn't expect it would take more than a day hahaha

Double Scoop Ice Cream