You Did Well, Jonghyun

I kinda promised myself a while back that I'm going to stop writing sad things on my blog but this week has been hard. On the 18th Dec 2017, I was at gym just finished my workout when I found out about Kim Jong-hyun committed suicide. I was taking the blow quite hard for someone who wasn't that big of a fan to be honest. It was really hard to accept, no one would have expected this was going to happened, especially to him. He always looked so happy. Shinee will never be the same now.

This wasn't the major reason why I wanted to write about this. I actually wanted to write about the keyboard warrior/mkcik pakcik bawang/the ignorants particularly the meleis who has been bashing nonsense for the past week about how he deserved to be dead just because he's a kpop star. And suddenly why is his death related with those who are currently suffering at war. We are literally talking about depression here. 

Grow the fff up. it does not matter whether he's a kpop star, an actor, singer or etc in this world, depression is a real thing and it could happened to anyone for. You guys wailed when news of Chester's death spreads out. No one judge you for that and funny enough xde pulak yang relate ngan perang ke ape, now when this happened suddenly the negativity came in like shit. You have no idea how much this one person mattered into his fans life so stop being a douche and let them mourn in peace. learn to respect other people, and if you don't like it keep your hatred to yourself. the world does not need any more negativity since there's already plenty going around. 

Honestly his death kinda made me reminiscing about bits of my past, things I rarely spoke about these days. I got way too good at coping with it. Man I really wished things would've not turned out to be like this for him. I wish he would've hold on just abit longer really. 


Double Scoop Ice Cream