Things that make me happy?

I got nothing better to do right now and I haven't been writing for quite some time so..here are things (i might add more in the future, maybe) that genuinely will make me happy/calm me down even when I'm in the most shittiest mood.

  1. food
  2. the beach, sea, ocean (the clearer the water, the happier i'll be lol)
  3. watching sunrise or sunset
  4. cat pictures? or actual cats (mek and mok)
  5. flower gardens (or anywhere where there's pretty landscape)
  6. music (especially those romantic ones)
  7. receiving money (everyone loves this lol)
  8. rainy days and a good cup of coffee/tea
  9. sleeping in after a long day
  10. experimenting with my makeup (when im not lazy that is lol)
  11. looking at babies in their strollers or being held by their parents
  12. green tea (hot/cold/frappe, doesn't matter lol)
  13. white tulips (haven't seen an actual tulips yet but I've seen enough pictures lol
  14. reading or listening to poetry/poetry slam
  15. car rides

Double Scoop Ice Cream