Kpop Confession, lol (Part 3)

Exo'rdium Concert

So I am feeling abit on the high side today since I've been writing like 3 post today (including this one lol)

I WENT TO EXO's CONCERT. YES I ACTUALLY DID!

First concert of my life and I spent it on Exo. Was it worth it? 
this probably explains the answer to that question

How did I manage to get my parent's permission?
It took alot of convincing but yeah it was worth it, every single penny.


Anyway, after alot of discussion we decided to take the Lower Cat 1 (M) seating. We went there I think around 12pm and the concert starts around 8pm. We had to wait for 8 long hours lol. The only thing we ate during that whole time was water and some bread, plus it was too tiring to even eat alot considering the fact that the weather was blazing hot. Honestly me and my friends arrived way to early considering the fact that we got numbered seats, we don't have to rush or anything but obviously the excitement got to us hahaha. 

We officially starts queing around 2.30pm-3.00pm. The worst part? standing still for long hours with hands full of  free souvenirs, our heavy bag and...and it was raining hahaha. I swore I thought that time just froze at that time because it felt like we were standing forever
I can't even describe how I felt when we handed our ticket and walk inside the venue. That feeling when we sat down and we could see the whole stage since our seating are pretty high up so our view weren't blocked by anything or anyone.

Do I need to explain what happened during the concert?







I already lost my voice when the MAMA started playing and then we saw those boys. I lost it, I think we all lost it. I think my sanity already left my body when I heard the word "Careless, Careless" . 8 of them was there, Lay (my bias) however, wasn't able to attend. I was pretty devastated when I found out but the outcome of that night I got myself a bias wrecker, 박찬열 (Park Chan Yeol)

that person right there. i can't even haih


no, im not okay lmao 

The concert ended after 2-3 hours and it felt like it ended so fast. When we got into the car, the three of us was such in awe. We couldn't really accept the fact that it was over hahahaha. 

Hence, post concert depression occurred (I do not want to describe this hahaha). We still talked about it until now without failed hahaha.

I will go to their concert again, without no doubt. no matter what it takes lol


Double Scoop Ice Cream