#15 Thoughts

It has been around 240 days since 2017 started


This is just like an update about my life since I'm bored and I didn't want to do any work right now (not feeling it hah) 

But 2017 has been great so far compared to past years. I don't know. maybe because I told myself that I do not want to dwell in the past and actually start living my life. This time I ain't playing around when I said I want make some changes to my life no matter if it was small or big. Whatever it is, all I hope is that I don't back to that depressing part of my life. 

I've lost a total of 15kg btw surprise surprise. terrible heartbreak and frustration do play a huge part in this but I didn't do it for revenge. I did it for me, needed a time out so that happened lol. I enjoy exercising surprisingly, tho I have my lazy days but who doesn't lol 

Save to say that things have been okay..so far and I'm glad.


Double Scoop Ice Cream