Johor - Singapore (USS) Road Trip 2015

"it was fun while it lasted"

I've managed to compile clips of me and Dee when we went for our road trip last week and added music and voila! a music video is completed haha.  It was definitely my first experience travelling that far with a friend. The vibe is totally different compared to travelling with family. We planned this for over 3 months and I'll be honest that we went there on a tight budget lol. After all the calculations we decided that for this 3 days 2 night trip we needed to prepare atleast RM800 and that does not include passport. We booked a room at Tune Hotel JB after a survey on Facebook. Alot of people recommended that hotel because of the Shuttle Bus service they provided. So the total cost of our stay in Tune Hotel and the bus ticket was about Rm 250 for the both of us (RM 125 each). To make things easier for us, we also pre-booked our Universal Studios ticket to avoid the long queue. That cost us about Rm 220 per person for one day pass. We were so broke that we only brought and shared $ 70 to Singapore (RM212) which we only used to bought our lunch and drinks at USS. But the important thing to us was to experienced the rides there. Eating was not our main agenda there haha tho I have to admit that the Chicken Caesar Salad and Chilli Fries that we ate at Mel's Diner was delicious. So here are some of the pictures I've took when I was there edited with VSCO.


I was hoping for cookie monster to show up instead of Elmo, Grover and Ernie but I'm okay with it, maybe next time haha.




The feeling I felt when I saw "Battlestar Galactica". I've been contemplating with myself whether I should go on this ride or not for months knowing that I'm really terrified of the curves, drops and 360 turns and I've never ride on a roller coaster before. While I waited for my turn to ride, I kept telling myself to keep breathing because I felt like I wasn't thinking straight because I was hella nervous. "Human" was my first ride. I don't know other words to describe what I felt other than extreme adrenaline rush and the excitement I felt from it were just wahh. The sudden drop was probably the most scariest because one moment you felt like levitating on air, the next thing you felt like you're about to die. lol. We ride Human twice and only ride the Cylon once because we couldn't stand it anymore. After the first ride. It took us few hours to gain couraged to ride on cylon because we were traumatized by the first ride. We both knew that Cylon was scarier because of the loops (we were right, haha) Cylon was the 2nd last ride we took that day, Human was the last one and we ride it few minutes after we finished with Cylon. we got really lucky that we didn't have to wait long lol.




Revenge of the Mummy was also one of my favorites. We ride it twice. Even on the 2nd time, we still screamed our lungs our even when we knew how the ride felt like, it was that intense, lol






oh the next day, before going back home, we visited Cats Cafe Sanctuary in Johor Bahru. It was definitely a dream come true to be surrounded by cats and we got play with them for almost 2 hours before heading back. The food there was good too. The design of the place is definitely well thought out. It is very very clean and there is no disturbing smells. Definitely a place where humans, specifically cat lovers  can interact with cats and have an enjoyable time eating lol.




Double Scoop Ice Cream