Thoughts about 5th Semester (Internship)

Hello

I am finally posting something after a while muahaha. But hey my internship has ended, Finally! I could rest a little bit for now, well not really because there's still alot of things to be done before the start of final semester. It's crazy how fast time flies. I still remember the day I entered my first day in university. It is still pretty clear in my head. The feeling, the sadness, the weather, the unfamiliar environment, the awkwardness urgh basically I still remember pretty much everything and that was 2 years ago. 



I would describe my 5 month internship as an eye opener for a future designer like myself (one day insyaallah) I learned and see things differently now. That the designer's world is not always icing on a cake. You need to have a good corporation with your team for a design to come to life. Communication is very important. If you're no sure about something, ask. Diam and you're dead. You need to follow deadlines and most importantly you have to be diligent. I guess you could say I'm lucky that the office that I worked at has alot of work to be done (because of this, I got alot of things to talk about during my Viva Interview haha). The only time that I was free was when I'm at the end of internship period. Before that, it was always work work and work. Yeah sure, it gets really stressful sometimes and I'm speaking in a practical student's perspective. And they say it wasn't suppose to be that hard. yea right, lol. I couldn't thank them enough for all the help I've received during my internship. Thank youuuu

And now I need to start preparing for my final semester. scared? hell yeah haha. I just hope that my final semester will run as smooth as possible and I could graduate happily. Putting all the unnecessary things aside for a while and just focus more on my final. shouldn't be serabut if I stick to what I've planned. haha that is it for now. will be posting more during sem break, I hope. byee!

Double Scoop Ice Cream