Kpop Confession, lol (Part 2)

I have let the korean world take over my life like seriously. lol I don't know what the hell happened, it all started with runningman then came the korean dramas (so many) and afterwards the love for kpop music kicks in. I must be really sick, lol. I gotta admit tho, I know more groups now and surprisingly their names too. Like who ever thought I could get so caught up with this. I know I did not expect this, hahahaha. But one thing for sure is that if I still prefer korean ballads because I just have so much feelings for songs that have deep, really deep meanings lol. My love for korean ballad started from all the korean dramas I've watched. You know when you watch a korean drama online and the background music is playing, they always provide subtitles to the songs that is playing for a scene, so everytime I feel like the lyrics make sense to me, I'll instantly searched for it and within minutes, I'll have the song in my walkman, lol it has become a habit and that is why most of the songs in my walkman came from the dramas I've watched. The soundtracks made for the dramas somehow always fits to what I currently feel. I guess that is why I was so emotional everytime sad scenes came up, told you I have alot of feelings. I do admit that I got tired of the same bloody storyline but who gives a shit, it is still very good tho hahaha So for ballad singers, I love Kwill and Moon Myung Jin the most. Both of them never fail to make me cry hahaha. For the ladies, I love Ailee, Davichi and Ali. Their voices are just beautiful. I envy them lol.



Another thing that I currently love is korean rappers especially Mad Clown and Rap Monster. Mad Clown has this nerd appearance but at the same time he looked so tough and classy it is making me melt. Don't get me started with the way he expressed himself in his raps. Rap Monster is just perfect. smart guy with husky voice. For female rappers, I only like Jessi and only her. I like her attitude when she raps because she just don't give a shit and because even when her voice is pretty husky she can sing really well too. I hate female rappers that try to act cute at the same time like "girl it ain't working, nope."


Next, I shall talk about Kpop Groups, Other than Cnblue, 2pm and Super Junior, I found myself falling for Exo. Never have I ever thought I would be able to remember their names and keep up with their updates lol. Don't even mention the devastation I felt when Tao had some issues with his health. I didn't care when Kris and Luhan left because at that time, I wasn't interested lol. But look at me now hahaha. I've fallen for Bigbang too because of their new song, Loser was beautifully created, I will have to admit that. Oh and Shinee as well. Their new song View was catchy and really pleasant to the ears, lol. BTS's  "Dope" was amazing too but I am more attracted to "Just One Day". I am definitely looking forward for their music after this. But all of them can't beat my love for Cnblue tho hahahaha. 

So that is it for now. I know I haven't been posting much lately. I was very tired with work and because I didn't know what to write about. Until the next time, byee!

Double Scoop Ice Cream