Hi (*que awkward waving gesture) pt 1

It has been 4 years (almost?) since my last post hahahaha I feel so embarrassed trying to write this because I was gone for soo long this felt so awkward. Even if I knew no one ( that I knew of) actually read the things I wrote here but still wtf hahahaha should I just stop? 

Does anyone still uses blogspot btw? 😂😂😂

anyway...I got married (2021) to the same guy I fell inlove with in 2018 and I am now (to my surprise) a mother to a beautiful baby girl (2022). Trust me, I still can't believe I actually became a wife and a mom (especially the mom part hahaha). At this point number 9/September really holds a special place is my heart. 

  • I was born on the 9th January 1995
  • Met my ex-boyfriend (current husband) for the first time 
  • Ex-boyfriend went to Japan on the 14th of September 2018, came back to Msia on the exact date next year
  • My baby girl was born on the 16th of September 2022
Would've been more wonderful if my nikah was in September (I was hoping for 9/9/2021) as well but unfortunately xde rezeki hahaha. I got married in October 2021, it was in the midst of PKP so didn't actually have a choice because everything was just so hectic and strict back then. I got married in Pejabat Agama weh hahaha, mcm buat salah pulak rase time tu😂😂😂 I was very grateful tho, we had a simple intimate wedding like I've always wanted.

A few months later, I found out I was pregnant a few days before my honeymoon adoiiii. We were stoked that Allah swt gave us this amanah quite early in our marriage,  Alhamdulillah. Because from the very beginning.. since I knew I'm getting married I was very worried if I couldn't conceive.. not that I have any health problem Alhamdulillah. It was just me.. overthinking as per usual. 

and that's about it for now? I might do a part 2, whenever that might be because these days my life is just fully occupied with being a housewife/working at home mom fuhhh. This is nice, by doing this I actually feel like I'm in my early-mid 20's again. A feeling that I've almost forgotten hahahaha still can't believe this girl is entering 3 series next year. 

till next time, Insyaallah



Double Scoop Ice Cream