Hwang Yong-Sik



I haven't written anything Kdrama related for a while now but this time, I can't resist.

I have an immensely huge crush on Kang Ha Neul. Yes. Even my mom approves him hahaha. Out of all his drama characters, I feel like this is by far the best one yet. I have not fallen for a KDrama character in a really long time ever since I started seeing someone hahahaha. But Hwang Yong Sik have caught my attention and I haven't finished watching the drama yet. I just feel the need to rant my feels towards this guy.

anyone else's preference might be different but honestly to me

Everyone deserves someone like Hwang Yong Sik.

Everything that he does is just at the right amount. He's clingy but not obsessive. He's very supportive, He's protective and caring. He doesn't try to change Dongbaek, he just stood by her side and be her strength when she needed. I love the fact that he is straightforward, he know what he wants and he doesn't hold back. He doesn't force Dongbaek to accept him, instead he waits until she's ready. He listens well and he doesn't judge. He's stern only when needed. He always know the right things to say/do. His actions matched with his words. I love seeing how Dongbaek changed so much throughout the drama. It might not be completely because of him but he's presence in her life has made a good impact on her. the kind of healthy relationship I strive for. 

Do you feel me? 


i really hope this drama doesn't break my heart..

also this might be the first Kdrama I've watched where the hero and heroin are at the same status. By same status I meant non of them are Chaebol (rich as fck, heir to throne etc). Both of them work hard to earn a living. It's nice to watch something that I can have some hope to relate to hahaha. 

Double Scoop Ice Cream