5 Things that make me really happy


Food

I grew up as a morbidly obese child so yes, I do have an addiction with food. lol even after losing so many kgs, my love for food never really stopped. I don't really put myself in a strict diet (I tried, that went no where hahaha) and I eat whenever I feel like I'm hungry. It's just that I managed to curb my hunger and stay active so that I don't go back to the old version of Kuza hehe

Beach
I found myself at the most happiest whenever I went to the beach. I literally could stay and just sit for hours listening to the sound of the waves crashing to the shore (cheesy, I know) If I was able to drive on my own, I would've gone to the beach as frequently as I could. Because being there makes the noises in my head quiet down. The beach is works as a therapy for me tbh. If I ever went missing, I would probably be there hahaha 

Watching Sunrise / Sunset / Moon
I think everyone I'm really close to knows this already lol. I have collected so many sunrise, sunset and pictures of the moon shinning through the night. Some people say no matter how many pictures I took of them it could never be compared with what I see with my eyes and they're right. But I like the way those images make me feel so I would never stop collecting, tq lmao.

My Cats
They're probably not the most friendliest nor the bravest cat in the world, but those two goons are everything to me. Mok is basically Ibu's youngest child after Zhariefah and Mek is my baby lmao. I feel inlove with them from the second I got them, they weren't on the best condition at the time because of their sickness..and I had doubts about them surviving (especially Mek) ..but they got through it and on healthy condition now, for that I am blessed. 

Sleeping
I'm literally the kind of human being that could fall asleep the minute I lay my head on my pillows. (unless when I'm having those episodes) My bestfriends often asked me how is it possible for me to fall asleep so easily. Well the thing is I.. have no idea lol. I woke up pretty easily as well, whenever needed that is. Because I love sleeping so much, I have trouble staying up late hahaha. These days, that feels impossible to do. 


Double Scoop Ice Cream