overthinking and trying not to care

me:
the guy that I have a crush on : 

*gifs has nothing to do with the topic, i thought it was cute and it was relatable kbye  ehehe

The thing about overthinking and trying not to give a smallest care about it is that..you ended up caring more than you should anyway, hmmph

You know, I really don't like it when people told me to stop overthinking to be honest. Because if I could, I would've done it. Did you really think that people like me overthinks because we love it? I know I don't, at all. I'm just the kind of person that took noticed of things that I feel mattered. I care too much and that somehow became a problem to others. I'm sorry if this habit became a nuisance to others, I really do. If I could not give a shit about anything, trust me I would have. But I am a human with loads of feelings. I don't like seeing people around me getting hurt; because of others or me. Even if that person is my enemy, I would feel bad af if they're in trouble and I was unable to help. Also I'm that idiot that has trust issues now because of this. I don't get close to anyone these days because I'm too afraid, everytime when things just get a little bit unusual I would have to force myself to tone it down so that people don't get the wrong idea. I don't mind disappearing, I let people find me instead of me creating conversations simply because caring too much these days will get you hurt and I don't want to ever feel that devastated ever again. 

I'm blabbering nonsense again aren't it. The darkness is getting into my head again hahaha. It's not even midnight yet. goodnight xx 


Double Scoop Ice Cream