Social Media Detox Pt 2


Okay it has been more than a week; 8 days to be precise since I put myself into this experiment. No it's not a fail..yet hahah but I had to reactivate my facebook because one of my favorite game is connected to my facebook and apparently I need my fb acc so that I can still play it. Menyesal sket sbb pergi connect the game with fb before, rosak plan aku sket ishh. However I didn't reinstalled any of the apps on my phone so my phone is still basically clean of socmed; except for tumblr. I have a thing with reading quotes/poetry, no matter if it's about love, motivation, heartbreak, family etc etc. It's one of my obsession that I can't get enough of. I even had to delete my old tumblr, because the old acc was messed up, like really..hee I'm not going to go in details on that but lets just say if I still have the old acc, I'd probably be doing worst than I am. It was too hurtful and there was just alot of triggers in there that I need to stay the hell away from hehe. So yeah, I'm only using tumblr solely for my quote/poetry reading session. 

Btw, I'm like really, really obsessed with indonesian quotes these days. tho it's so hard to find acc that post regularly so I'm stuck with english quotes most of the time eh but that's okay. Better have something dari xde ape

I think I'm doing pretty well lmao but I kinda feel bad for my kesayangans because they need to do the extra effort to share stuff through whatsapp or screenshot things to me now, I missed out on alot of things since I gained my teas mostly through insta/twitter. Do I feel left out? Not exactly. I think keeping my heart at peace is far more important than any gossip. I just want to stop making socmed a necessity. macam why bother why bother~ tetiba hahaha. Aku nak rse kalau ade benda tu or xde benda tu, it shouldn't be a problem to me. 

Because lets be real, aku ade insta/twitter (especially insta) the amount of time I've spend using it, it's ridiculous weh. Scrollling through, stalking sana sini then somehow I make myself feel sad; the explore section is hella dangerous to me. It is messed up and I was basically destroying my self confidence. When I started using it few years back, I did not expect I would be obsessed with it, yes I admit. I got obsessed with likes/comments/followers and I started judging the hell out of myself, like do I look good in this picture or will this attract people. bodoh haaa for buat diri sendiri depressed. Instagram was taking over my life and I don't like using it anymore. So I quit and I know not many would understand the need for me to save myself lmao. I got asked whether I'm going to reactivate it again any time soon. Probably not so soon? I need a break heee

 I found it to be a tool of self destruction, another space where I could compare myself to others and feel lacking. Without Instagram I feel I am able to look at my life through my own lens, without the seemingly perfect lives of others clouding my vision.  - thoughtcatalog


I'm not really a big fan of anime but these aesthetic gifs are so pleasing to look at tbh that's why I've been using it alot, bila kuza nak edit blog ni..huhu procrastinate lagi


Update 26th May 2018 : I had to uninstalled tumblr as well lmao. Totally lost control over myself few nights ago and I freaked out over it. so byebye>.<
Double Scoop Ice Cream