Social Media Detox


This is actually my 2nd attempt. The 1st was a failed. I couldn't even last for a week, and I relied on my backups account just so that I can scroll on some socmed platform. I don't want to do it anymore. I want to be gone from this. I got really exhausted from it. But it is so hard, Idk why do I feel so miserable about this.. 

I've uninstalled facebook, twitter and instagram from my phone but I haven't deactivate any of them yet. Few hours in and I have found myself checking my phone to open those apps, only to realized "ahh, lupa aku dah uninstall

The original plan was to hold this for the entire month of Ramadhan. If I get through this, I might just not install any of them back. Hopefully I can get through a week first without freaking out. I need to stop myself from checking up on people, I need to stop myself from comparing, I just need to stop. Having those things does not do me any good anymore it just makes me really sad.
Double Scoop Ice Cream