#13 Thoughts (draft)

You once told yourself " Hey, I'm going to take this path when I grew up, I'm confident that this is going to work well for me in the future."
What if everything you worked out for during all this time turned out to be something that you don't want in the end?
What if you were only convinced to do so because of guilt?
What if you don't want to do this anymore?
What if you want to put an end to it and start new?
Will it be worth it?
Will anyone get hurt by your decision?

You once told yourself "Hey, I'm just going to be single for the rest of my life, men is not worth the pain"
What if those words are just an excuse that you create because you know nothing has ever worked out for you?
What if you actually do want someone to be there for you but at the same time you aren't sure?
What if you are actually destined to be single and no relationships will worked out for you?
What if you never actually found someone you will accept all your flaws that can't be fix?
What if you actually do found this person?
What are you going to do?
Will you be okay with it?

You once told yourself "Hey, I'm going to make sure I'll be successful in the future"
What if you didn't make it big like you've always want to?
Will you be okay?
What if you were actually destined to be the exact opposite?
What the hell are you going to do then?

*obviously this is a work in progress that I regret writing because at that time I was in a very bad mood. I postponed this for over a month lmao. and no, i have no intention of completing it now because it made me feel to much and I cant bear with it.







Double Scoop Ice Cream